In accordance with P.L. 101-630, P.L. 100-647 & 25 CFR 63, Applicants must successfully complete and pass a criminal background check and character investigation at their own expense prior to hire. All positions are required a valid driver's license. Naatsis'Aan community School is a Navajo Preference Employer. For more information, contact Human Resource at (938) 672-2335 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: All applicants MUST submit all items below to be considered for the desired job positions.
1. Complete Employment Application
2. Current Resume
3. Letter of Interest
4. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
5. Personnel Security Consultant, Inc. for Federal FBI Background Check
6. Current Navajo Nation Background Check (10 Years) - current background check within three (3) months.
Contact Navajo Nation Information Management Section, (928) 871-7621 or visit the website at www.ims.navajo-nsn.gov
7. AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card - visit www.azdps.gov/psp
8. Motor Vehicle Report (5 years)
9. Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
10. Copy of University/College Degree, High School Diploma or GED Certificate
11. Official College and/or University Transcripts
12. First Aid and CPR Certification
13. Food Handler Certificate