In accordance with P.L. 101-630, P.L. 100-647 & 25 CFR 63, Applicants must successfully complete and pass a criminal background check and character investigation at their own expense prior to hire. All positions require a valid driver's license. Naatsis'Aan community School is a Navajo Preference Employer. For more information, contact Human Resource at (938) 672-2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
NOTE: All applicants MUST submit all items below prior to be considered for the desired job positions.
INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
1. Complete Employment Application
2. Current Resume
3. Letter of Interest
4. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
5. Personnel Security Consultant, Inc. for Federal FBI Background Check
6. Current Navajo Nation Background Check (10 Years) - current background check within three (3) months.*
Contact Navajo Nation Information Management Section, (928) 871-7621 or visit the website at www.ims.navajo-nsn.gov
7. AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card* - visit www.azdps.gov/psp
8. Motor Vehicle Report (5 years)
9. Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or Form 4432 (if applicable)
10. Copy of University/College Degree, High School Diploma or GED Certificate
11. Official College and/or University Transcripts
12. First Aid and CPR Certification
13. Food Handler Certificate
* Background Checks must be completed prior to being considered for hire. Keep in mind, Navajo Nation Background Checks take at least 6 weeks to process.
If you are interested in a position, Please complete your Navajo Nation and AZ DPS Background Checks ASAP.